In the education- and study-course Business Process and Project Management Consultant you learn
- To independently plan, evaluate, optimize and realign processes,
- To save resources and improve quality.
- To prepare, structure, implement and successfully complete complex projects.
- To apply successfully fundamentals and new methods of process and project management.
- To lead people in the project context, to communicate appropriately and to implement a process-compatible process integration.
You should visit The education- and study-course Business Process and Project Management Consultant, if you
- Would like to be able to get applied knowledge for the management of business processes based on the CBOK® (Common Body of Knowledge BPM).
- Would like to receive sound tools in project management based on DIN ISO 21500: 2016, the new international standard for project management.
- Would like to learn the procedures and tools of classical and agile project management, solve complex tasks in the project process and coordinate different interests.
- Would like to get prepared for the examination for Professional Scrum Master, which you will then be able to take online at Scrum.org.
What offers mesh® ACADEMY in addition?
- Individual coaching after attending the course of study and education
- Advice on professional reorientation
- Establishment of contacts to interested companies
Students will not incur any expenses as a result of taking these offers.
What are the Details of the Education and study Course?
- The duration of the education and study course is 4 months (16 weeks).
- The course of education and study consists of face-to-face teaching, intervision in working groups, self-study. You will also have access to our complementary e-learning platform.
- In this period of 4 months, face-to-face teaching lessons comprise 22 attendance days, so that a compact, intensive education and study course can be agreed upon with professional or family activities.
- During the face-to-face teaching lessons, you will learn practical knowledge and its application in the context of lectures, practical examples, group work, planning games and individual development and learning projects.
- In addition, you reflect on your own personal and professional experiences, exchange with other participants on an equal eye level and learn from the experience and the knowledge of our lecturers and teachers.
- The course of education and study finishes with a written and an oral examination.
- Every month, it is possible to enter into the modular education and study program at our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Hanover, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Munich. Please contact our education management.