You should visit our Career Coaching, because:
Today, more than ever, the economic and working world is affected by massive change processes in which company organizations, -structures, descriptions of tasks and procedures and forms of cooperation are constantly changing and workers are in the situation, to be faced with frequent changes of position and professional / personal reorientation. To meet these requirements successfully personal strength and stability, self-management and change skills, and high communicative abilities are particularly important in addition to the compulsory professional qualifications.
What are the benefits of Career Coaching?
- You will be individually and professionally accompanied in a situation of professional change, or of unemployment.
- You use the expertise of our interdisciplinary team of psychologists, adult educators, working doctors and coaches.
- Together with your coach, you will see opportunities and possibilities in this program which provide this current situation.
- You develop new professional goals and strategies and can successfully use them in the professional reorientation.
What offers mesh® ACADEMY in addition?
- Establishment of contacts to interested companies
Students will not incur any expenses as a result of taking these offers.
What are the details of the Career Coaching Program?
- The duration of the program is designed for four weeks and combines ten intensive individual coaching sessions, with interim phases, in which the coachee works independently on specific tasks and topics under the guidance and supervision of the coach.
- Every month, it is possible to enter into the modular education and study program at our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Hanover, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Munich. Please contact our education management.
To which principles and guidelines does mesh® ACADEMY orientate itself?
- The mesh®Career Coaching program has been developed by our interdisciplinary team of psychologists, adult educators, working physicians and coaches.
- mesh® ACADEMY is member of the International Coach Federation ICF and the Change Management Institute (CMI). The education- and studyprograms of mesh® ACADEMY are based on the core competences for coaches and the ethics code of ICF, as well as on “Change Management Body of Knowledge” (CMI).