The certification autority of mesh® ACADEMY is pleased to certify you to the CBTCCMC if you:
- either have successfully completed the certification program “Business Trainer, Coach and Change Management Consultant” BTCCMC (800 LU) or equivalent (800 LU),
- or other relevant qualifications (at least 800 UE) according to the scope of competence profile CBTCCMC attended and successfully completed
- Have completed a higher education with at least 1 year of professional experience
- or have completed vocational training with at least 2 years of professional experience.
(see forms “Proof of professional practice”)
- or have completed an apprenticeship and at least 2 years of work experience,
- or have at least 6 years of professional experience (see Forms “Proof of Professional Experience”)
- and have completed the self-evaluation and have at least 80 UE training experience
(see forms “Proof of professional practice”)
- and you submit a written request to the mesh® ACADEMY (“see forms” application / conditions “)
- and you have passed the CBTCCMC Certificate Examination (Forms “Certification” and “Examination Procedure”).
- You have at least 6 years of practical experience within the scope of the competence profile CBTCCMC (see forms “Proof of professional practice”)
- and have completed the self-evaluation
- and have at least 400 (LU) training experience (see forms “Proof of Professional Practice”)
- and you submit a written request to mesh® ACADEMY (see forms “application / conditions”)
- and you have passed the CBTCCMC certificate exam (see Certification Exam Form).
- The certification authority will gladly extend the CBTCCMC certificate for a further 3 years period (in accordance with applicable certification conditions) if the certificate holders:
- have proof of trainingswork (at least 80 credits) (see forms “Proof of Professional Experience”)
- and have attended a relevant training (2 days Refreshing)
- and submit a written request to the mesh® ACADEMY (see forms “application / conditions”)
- and pass the required recertification exam.
Please note that the application has to be submitted on time (2 months before expiry and up to a maximum of 6 months after expiry of the certificate validity). If the 6 months period after expiration of the certificate validity is exceeded, a recertification is unfortunately no longer possible and the certification examination must be repeated.
The exam consists of a theoretical part (multiple choice test) about the course contents and a practical part. In the practical part, the feasibility (practical relevance) of the candidate is examined.
The following procedures for the certification process are defined:
The initiation of the certification takes place by written application of the applicant and after the examination of the prerequisites of the candidates by the coordinator.
After having submitted the application for certification, applicants can only be admitted, who can prove the theoretical and practical knowledge required in the certification process. If your knowledge is not sufficient, you have to complete a corresponding training before the certification.
Evaluation – Examination
Following the check of the application, the competence of the candidate will be checked by the certification authority in accordance with the requirements of the certification programs as follows:
The theoretical examination consists of:
- a) Written examination based on a multiple choice test
- b) Expert discussion on the content of the presentation project work, the „mini-case“ study and the competence profile
The practical exam consists of:
- a) Project work
- b) Presentation of project work
- c) Elaboration of a task (on-site example)
- d) Presentation of the task
Merging and reviewing the individual evaluation steps based on the examination protocol. The decision on the certification of a candidate for a positive overall evaluation is made exclusively by the person authorized to sign.
Use of the certificates
The certified person signs an agreement when applying for certification or requesting for renewal of a certificate, which ensures that
- Certificates may only be used in accordance with their scope,
- the certification authority is not discriminated by unauthorized behavior of the certified person and
- the certificates are not misused.
If the certificate has become known to be misused, the certification authority will initiate the appropriate steps.
The certification authority actively monitors the use of the certificates. The certificate holders are obliged to cooperate.
The certificate is valid for a maximum period of 3 years, provided that the conditions shown in item “Recertification in case of timely application” have been fulfilled. The certification authority may, upon request, extend the qualification if the conditions specified in the certification program are confirmed.
A – Recertification in case of timely application
In order to extend the validity of a certificate, a written application for renewal including all the documents described below must be submitted at the earliest 2 months before expiry and up to a maximum of 6 months after expiry of the certificate. The validity period is again 3 years, calculated from the date of expiry of the original validity of the certificate to be renewed.
Proof of professional practice
According to the validity period of the certificate a proof of relevant professional practice as e.g. Trainer, Business Coach or Change Management Consultant hast to be provided within the scope of the competence profile of the respective degree of a course program and qualification. As a proof of practice applies, for example, the confirmation by the client (s), an interim certificate, etc. The certificate holders must ensure themselves for the necessary confirmations and required documentation of their activities within the framework of their certificate.
Proof of further education (refreshing) and recertification examination
The certificate holder must attend at least one relevant training event (at least 2 days or 16 credits) during the term of the certificate. This serves to refresh and deepen the competency profile described in the scope of validity of the certificate.
B – Recertification in case of missed deadline
If a timely application for recertification is omitted, a valid certificate can only be obtained upon the condition of a renewed examination (initial certification). The validity period is again 3 years (analogous to the initial certification).