- We believe that social change poses unimagined challenges to individuals as well as to organizations.
- We believe that the complexity, the speed of change and the associated uncertainty are growing both in the corporate environment and in the private context.
- We believe that new work approaches, such as industry 4.0 or the digital office, demand new ways of leading and supporting employees and colleagues.
- We believe that knowledge has to be made tangible and the balancing act between helpful understanding and practical application is re-evaluated every day.
- We believe that these complex challenges need leaders who are motivating change through their role model, proactively move forward, and create a balance between prudence and offensive caution.
Responses to these questions are fundamental to today’s working world and are at the center of the study programs of mesh® ACADEMY. These are characterized by an integrative and solution-oriented perspective. They are methodically and professionally well-founded and practice-tested.
With its program, mesh® ACADEMY offers innovative combinations of different consulting and process support approaches to provide you with the necessary specialist and methodological competences as consultant, coach, manager or change agent dealing with change processes.
All curricula of the study programs link application-oriented questions from practice with up-to-date and research-based knowledge. Our cooperation with companies, universities and associations ensures the necessary exchange and transparency to create a high benefit for the learner.
As a modern learning service provider, our internal quality management system fulfills all requirements of the international quality standards DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 and DIN ISO 29990: 2010. Our accreditation according to AZAV (German Accreditation and Admission Ordinance) guarantees a high standard in vocational education and training. External quality audits and evaluations by our customers help us to avoid faulty developments and to implement improvements.
Even mesh® ACADEMY is a changing, “learning” system, i.e. we reflect together our actions and the results achieved. This enables us to identify needs for change, react to market conditions and customer requirements, and develop new structures, processes and measures. We support the personal development and the individual learning processes of our employees with regular supervision, further education, openness and the possibility of creativity.